The following is a list of Road Closures in Crystal City on July 27, 2013 that may affect our patrons attending that evening’s performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Please allow for extra time when traveling to the theater. Should you need to call ahead that evening, the box office will be open beginning at 7pm and can be reached at 703.824.8060 x117.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:30 PM and 11:15 PM:
– North Bound Lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street
– South Bound Lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street
A single south-bound access lane from 20th street to the parking garage entrance at 2100 Crystal Drive will be provided.
A single south-bound exit lane will be provided at the 2200 Crystal Drive exit with access to 23rd Street
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:00 PM and 9:45 PM:
– All lanes of Crystal Drive between Route 1 and 23rd Street.
– North bound lanes of Crystal Drive between 20th Street and 15th Street.
– One south bound Lane of Crystal Drive between 20th Street and 15th Street. Western-most southbound lane between 15th and 20th Street to remain open to provide garage parking access.
– North Bound Lanes of Potomac Avenue between Crystal Drive and the Potomac Yard Movie Theater.
– One South Bound Lane of Potomac Avenue between 33rd Street and the Potomac Yard Movie Theater.
– 33rd Street between Potomac Avenue and Crystal Drive.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM:
– Horseshoe driveway at 2345 Crystal Drive – Access to the horseshoe driveway at 2345 Crystal Drive will be accessible until approximately 8:30 PM and is scheduled to reopen by 9:00 PM at the latest.