Welcome back to Synetic! We’ve missed you and cannot wait to get back to making our theater magic live onstage. Before you leave for the theater here are a few things you need to know about how Synetic is keeping all our staff, actors, production members and audiences (YOU!) safe:
Effective October 5, 2022
As with many other theaters in our region, Synetic no longer requires patrons to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to enter our theater and other public spaces. All staff members and actors without pre-existing conditions are still required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
ALL MASKS, ALL THE TIME
Patrons, staff and ushers are still required to wear a mask in all of our spaces 100% of the time unless eating or drinking.
OTHER WAYS WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Masks are required at all times in our facilities.
- Concessions will be sold but are not allowed in the auditorium. Please consume in designated areas in the lobby.
- Effective October 5, socially distanced seating will be reduced in number. Patrons that prefer to sit socially distanced may sit in a section at the back of the theater, where a number of seats are reserved. Please see an usher upon arrival.
- We have increased the number of cleanings in the theater and offer multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the lobby.
All Synetic full-time, part-time, volunteered and contracted staff are fully vaccinated and will be masked at all times. Staff undergoes regular testing.
Have a question about our COVID-19 theater polices, contact us! Boxoffice@synetictheater.org
Vaccination requirements for Educational offerings:
In an effort to make our spaces as safe and inviting as possible, the following COVID-19 mitigation strategies are active for our Educational programs:
- All students must show proof of vaccination on the first day of their class, camp or program.
- Proof of vaccination can be in any one of three ways:
- Physical copy + ID with same name
- Digital copy + ID with same name
- QR code app + validated birthdate
- Students that choose not to receive the vaccination or are not eligible at their current age must show a negative PCR COVID test dated 72 hours ago or less (from their first class). They will be required to retest every three days and submit their results to the program head. More information is available on sign up.
- Masks are required for all Education events and classes, unless outdoors.